Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Transitions

How easy it is to forget lessons we have already learnt!

A while back, I wrote about transition. To me that post is evidence that I had a deep understanding of what exists in between as is and to be.


Transition sweetly focuses on the overlap that exists between the present situation and what we think of as the next. Transition sounds like we are going through the process mindfully, deliberately.

My own words, written some time in 2015, during the long stretch of time it took me to make the move to Croatia permanent, which I did about a year ago with very happy results.

Six or seven months back, I deliberately went into a transition period. A shift in my career. A big leap of faith, hard (and out-of-the-comfort-zone) work and double doses of anxiety.

I must confess that at times between then and now, I have often forgotten that during the transition itself, there is more faith that there are results.

Today I feel I'm back on track, and I feel like transmuting judgement to acceptance and giving myself a light pat on the shoulder.

We'll see about tomorrow :)



No comments:

Post a Comment