Saturday, April 30, 2016

Q is for Questions


Questions such as "what was I thinking when I committed to 26 blog posts during the month of April?"

I am really busy with other questions at the moment. Like...

- What strategies can I come up with that will be easy to implement by parents and teachers (all adults, in fact) to help develop their kids' character strengths?
- Has anyone ever classified folktales according to character strengths they portray or teach?
- What three collaborative creation activities am I going to do with the Grade 8 class I was invited to teach next Wednesday?

Just a few examples.

And then the question everybody is asking me these days: after your conference in the US in July...are you going back to Buenos Aires or to Zagreb?

I am ever so glad that at a given point in the past decade I became comfortable with replying "I don't know". The complete answer to all of these, now that I have been studying Growth Mindset and such marvels, is "I don't know YET!"

No comments:

Post a Comment